A GUARANTEED TRAINING FORMULA
Kitty Pullen @ 2004 NGDC by dlb
- Decide on breed, sex and bloodlines. Time six months. 183 family conferences.
- Buy books, THE VIZSLA, YOUR VIZSLA, TRAINING THE BIRD DOG. Build kennel 50.00 Time: three weekends
- Pick up pup, pay cleaning bill, minute car wash, neighborís hose (silk and garden) $25.00 Time: 15 minutes each
- Put pup in kennel, answer phone, console neighbors, explain to Police, take Pup in house. Replace rug, replace couch and theree chairs, also wifeís shoes and favorite hat $650.00 Time: 1 week (Note: kennel good place to store lawn mower, garden tools, etc.)
- Work Pup on wing, points beautifully, brag to hunting buddies, kids think wing good fun, chases good, points no more, replace lawn. $175.00 Time: 4 weekends.
- Buy pigeons, quail scent, check cord, blank pistol, walking boots, hunting jacket and pants. Use wifeís sewing kit for collars, leashes, etc. Join Vizsla Club, rise 4AM twice a week, attend field trials, miss church, explain to minister, explain to wife, make larger contributions to church (Send check by wife), make payment on vetís new Continental. $600. Time: one summer and early fall (got points on pup!)
- Invite buddies to go hunting, points beautifully, shot missed, chases good, flushes exceptionally well, ranges good (300 yards). Pay motel bill, pay restaurant checks, explain to buddies, wife pays gas bill, explain to wife, take family to dinner. $200.00 Time: One weekend
- But more books, read same. $15.00 Time: one night.
- Same as Item #6 (Exception- use same sewing kit and pistol) Time: one year
- Go hunting alone, hide bills from wife, take family out to dinner, explain to wife. $1/2 of Item 7. Time; one weekend
- Talk to pro, ship dog. Board, birds, air freight, training etc $500.00 Time; 11 months.
- Same as Items 7.8 and 10. Talk to wifeís lawyer, buy new dog mat, place on right side of fireplace, explain to wife about new pup. $225.00 Time: one month
- Buy acreage in country, care for wife, car for teenager, build fence and kennels, buy station wagon and crates, explain to finance company, cut wifeís and kidís allowances, borrow $40,000.00 Time: 6 months.
- Same as Items 4 through 11 $ ??? Time: 2yrs.
- Explain to judge, explain to boss, explain to friends and family why wife moved to town. Explain to psychologist and vet about bills, buy more dog mats, buy more books, install heat and cot in kennel building.
- Bankruptcy court appoint legal guardian, visit at own risk, mentally incompetent ward, State Hospital, Chicago, Illinois
- (this was submitted from Darrel Crosswhite when I was editor of the Illinois news in 1973, LB) VIZSLA FIELD Feb1981
MONEY AND TIME WARP
Back Then 36 Years Later
1. $500 telephone.cellphone bill
2. $50 $80 for books, $500 for kennel
3. $25 $1,060
4. $650 $1,159
5. $75 $1,500
6. $600 $900 and without paying entry fees
7. $200 $450
8. $15 $150
9. $15 $150
10. $100 $225
11. $500 $4,500
12. $315 $885
13. $40,000 $500,000
14. $2,330 $8,700
This website composes the private and public collections & lifetime investments of Vizslak peoples around the world with an initial focus on the USA & the field because that is the information SITmUP has processed....so far. Please "respect" our collective work on thevizslaksentinel.com and do not use in an unexpected way. The individual collections form the cornerstones of every Vizsla living and owned by "you" today.
If respected by the readers, the information on this website will remain & grow.
Credit should be given by providing the appropriate Sentinel URL
when quotes or articles are republished.
"The Vizslak Sentinel " (c) Jan 13, 2009
Product of Stuck In The mud Underground Publishing (SITmUP)